“You gon have to ask him, He ain’t even finish the game! Ice up son, Ice up!” – Seb Carlo

Shadows
Oil and Water
Water beads
Reflection

Questions for the Shadows photo:

1. In my opinion, I think the distinct mood of this image is serene but also this kind of sci-fi sort of feel to it. When I look at this image, it reminds me of the city you see in blade runner 2049 as it has this same kind of vibrancy to its colors with a similar darker shadow surrounding it.

2. As I previously mentioned, this photo reminds me of the blade runner 2049 movie and how vibrant the city is. I like how the glass refracts the light in a way that even the shadows are interesting with their own shapes and contributions to the harmony of the photo. This is very similar to the overall look of the city that is featured in the movie which why I like this photo so much.

3. What jumps out to me within this photo is not just the glass but actually the way it refracts the light. I love how in the backdrop of the photo, you see the unique shape the reflection of the glass and color create in the back. I love how it almost reflects the glass perfectly which creates this perfect relationship between these two parts of the picture.

4. This photo makes me feel almost inside of it because I personally love when a city or room has this kind of vibe. It makes me feel a little bit cozy in a sense as I really love how it looks in total.

5. Some advice that I would offer to students that will be doing this project next year is to be patient. When I was taking these photos, it took me a long time to finally find the shot that I liked. In the end, it was all worth it because as you can see, I really love the way each of my photos came out.